Thursday, November 4, 2021

NOVEMBER 30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

 I haven't posted a single thing all year, it's been a rough one but also filled with many blessings. I decided to join in on the November 30 days of gratitude challenge and instead of posting it on social media, I thought it would be better to post on my blog. 

Day 1 - something in the room

My room is my happy place and something I am most grateful for in my room is definitely my big bed! It has to be King size because my husband is a big guy. My favorite moments are early mornings when it's dark and it's raining outside but I am cuddled up under the covers all nice and warm on my big comfy bed. My kids don't see how blessed they are to even have a bed because growing up times were tough and we either had to share or didn't even own a bed at times. We try to teach them that there are people who would give anything to have a bed or even a roof over their heads. They're still learning that cause I swear they are too spoiled. Anyway, I love my bed and I am forever grateful to have one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment