Sunday, November 14, 2021

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

 Day 8 - favorite food

This is a tough one because I love food. There's so many things that are my favorite and I wouldn't be able to choose just one thing. I have a favorite from all different cultures. Wish samoan food my favorite is kale and palusami for sure and it has to be made by my dad. Chinese food I pretty much love most of it. Still have so much that I want to try. Tried Indian for the first time this past weekend and it was great. A bit spicy but I need to go back and try more stuff from their menu. I enjoy a good burger and fries as well. My husband's bbq is one of my favorite things and he can also cook so many other foods that I love. He's my personal chef. So basically I can't just pick one thing. Food is life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment