Thursday, November 4, 2021

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE

 Day 2 - a person


Grateful for my guy! We've definitely had our fair share of bad times...so bad that I often thought we weren't gonna make it together and end up divorced. It's been a struggle! We've had many bad times but our good times outweigh those bad ones. Marriage is not easy at all, I don't think any relationship is...it all takes work from all sides to have a good and healthy relationship. This guy knows me so well. He can always tell when something is wrong with me or what kind of mood I'm in. He gives me the best gifts even when I tell him not to. He cooks and feeds me which is one of my favorite things about him lol. He has my back through every decision I make especially with our kids. He is strong, kind, sweet, and loves me. I always say he's lucky to have me lol but I am also blessed to have him. I love the place we are in now in our life and relationship and I pray that we only get better and stronger together. He's my person!

No comments:

Post a Comment